Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Cabin

My 3 year old cousin, Kate.

While watching fireworks, Kate said that the people shooting them off were trying to kill the sun. She also waited patiently 'til, near the end, she finally saw a yellow one.


My 5 year old cousin, Carson

One of Carson's favorite things to do at the cabin is the mini golf course, which he calls the kid golf. Every hole, he would go before me and show me how to get the ball in "the special hole".

These pictures were taken on our vacation at the cabin over the 4th of July.


Many other exciting aspects of being at he cabin included the day on the pontoon (mild sunburn), driving golf carts, and late night bonfires.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

So, I must say that these are two of the cutest kids. you weren't exagerating(sp?)!!
I can't wait to meet Carson!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.