Friday, June 8, 2007

Music

I love to sing. I sing all of the time. I especially like to sing music that gives honor to the King! I find it amazing that the God of the universe, who created the world by the power of His voice, has given us the ability to sing and enjoy music. And who else is there more deserving of our songs than Christ?

I have been very blessed by the worship at my church, Bethlehem Baptist. The music we sing in each service is so biblical and causes me to stand in awe of the King!

I have really enjoyed Sovereign Grace's music as well as that of Keith and Kristyn Getty. Their music is so saturated with Scripture and theology. (We sing the songs writen by these people on a regular basis at Bethlehem).

5 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm commenting!

Hannah said...

I love singing too!!

Hannah said...

I am imagining how excited you wil be when you see that you have THREE NEW COMMENTS!!
Love you!

Hannah said...

I just realized how much I LOVE hearing you thoughts!! Keep it up, blogger girl!
PS-Make that Four Comments=)

Whitney said...

Oh, Nan, I love your comments! Thank-you!