Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday!

So, I got my permit today. It was pretty exciting. I only drove half of a block, and that was so I could drive up while my Dad was working nearby.

I also got a digital camera. It's really cool, I'm still trying to figure it all out...

My mom and Piper and I went shopping for coordinating clothes for our family picture we are taking tomorrow. It took a long time but we got it all figured out!

I started watching Emma, by Jane Austen, tonight. The vocabulary is amazing. I love it!

2 comments:

Courtney Reissig said...

Congratulations, Whitney! Welcome to the world of driving.

Hannah said...

Yeah Whitney!! So many Exciting things..... and I missed them all. But I am coming home in TWO DAYS!! Can't wait to drive with you!! We should watch Emma together. It should be better than the last movies we watched=)